Topics: Medicinal Chemistry, Molecular Modeling, Chemoinformatics, Keywords: see below
Date: 21 - 22 February 2011, London, United Kingdom, Europe
Web Site: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/events/overview.asp?is=4&ref=3486
SMi is proud to invite you to their historic 10th annual Advances & Progress in Drug Design conference, due to take place in London on Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd February 2011. This conference will build upon a strong scientific reputation and feature key leaders in the field of drug design. It will be focused on case study driven presentations with a practical theme enabling you to learn from the best.
Hear from distinguished keynote speakers such as Dr Hans-Joachim Boehm, Global Head of Chemistry at Roche and Dr Martha Head, Director of US Computational Chemistry at GSK.
The conference will address:
- Taking advantage of all the tools available to aid rational drug design
- Lead generation perspectives and reducing compound attrition rates
- The role of waters in design
- Fragment-based drug design
- Novel methods to exploit available information (the role of computational chemistry expertise)
- Networking - Share valuable experiences and network with key industry figures